[nabs-l] German to English with knfbReader for PDF

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:05:24 UTC 2017

Hi Emma,

Perhaps this is a solution to your question. Pages 14 and 17 seem to
explain moving back and forth between languages and changing speech rate
and so forth.

OCR Language—on Image Capture screen swiping right from Batch Mode. The
KNFB Reader app is able to recognize and read printed materials in several
languages including: ● English, ● French, ● German, ● Dutch, ● Italian, ●
Spanish, ● Swedish, ● Norwegian, ● Portuguese, ● Danish, ● Finnish, ●
Turkish, ● Polish. To select an alternative text recognition language,
double tap the OCR language button and use the language picker to select
the desired language and double tap the done button to return to the image
capture screen. Please note that you can limit the number of shown
languages on the picker in the settings.

https://www.knfbreader.com/pdf/KNFBReader_manual-EN.pdf

If you need further help please feel free to email me off list.

James Hulme
NFB of New Jersey
jim.hulme at gmail.com

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:23 AM, Emma Mitchell via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org