[nabs-l] Relive The NFB Performing Arts Division's Showcase Of Talent When It Re-Airs On KJSC Radio Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 23:21:00 UTC 2017

hello david and all,
thanks for always postinbg this announcement for the talent show to be
aired on the station tonight! I will try to catch the first part since
I missed the first part of it when it aired on the night of it but, I
was late in tuning in because my kitty decided to play on the computer
and, hit down the arrown on it so, I had no sound on my computer for
the entire day!  so, also chris thanks for clarifying to the other
person on the list on the announcement about this show tonight! if he
doesn't want tolisten in or interested in finding out the performing
arts division or the talent show that's his privledge and providage...
so, that's my food for thought on this!  so, take care all and, I will
talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy