[nabs-l] Need help turning dream into reality

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 19:40:53 UTC 2017

hello chicqa,
that's wonderful that you want to pursue your degree ibn social work
in th Maryland! my sister has her associates and her ba in human
services and, she wants to pursue her passion in that field! as for
pursuing your dreams for going out of state to college you should
uruse your dreams! many students here on this list and, also myself
had to leave their home state to pursue their dreams and go to
colleges for their ba or their ms degrees. as for dvr not paying for
that that's impossible! if you want to pursue this dream go for it! if
you decide to do this do you have family in Maryland? if not then you
need to stay with your family if you are close to them. I know
personally family is close to me so, that's why in the summer of 2003
I movedto Colorado where I lived with my sister until this year. dvr
can't stop your life if you decide to stay in ga, then you have the
right to fighit it! many of us here on this list will help you fight
it and, also get your statee affiliate president in the nfb involved
as well too! I know garrett scott myself anfd, I know that he would be
a great source for assistance!  well, that's all for now if you ever
need to chat then you can always email me off the list at
amieelsabo at gmail.com

well, that's enough from me take care and, I wish you luck in your decisions!

hugs,
amy