[nabs-l] 2017 Scholarship Spotlight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:47:03 UTC 2017

On 7/31/17, chelsea peahl via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Good Morning!
>
> Here is the link to the spotlight on some of the 2017 Scholarship winners!
>
> http://nabslink.org/content/2017-scholarship-program-spotlight-our-winners
> NABS-L:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/amieelsabo%40gmail.com

hello Chelsea and all!
wow! I just got done reading the spotlight on the scholarship winners
that were at convention this year in Orlando and, it was wonderful
reading this! I loved reading it all... especially Maureen's profile
since I'm from Colorado myself too.. thanks again for posting this to
the list and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy