[nabs-l] A Message About NABS Elections

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 20:49:40 UTC 2017

Garrett

I want to take the time out to show my appreciation for this email. Not because I am endorsing one candidate over the other, because I think they are both excellent leaders with the love of the Federation at the forefront of all of their endeavors, but because you make an excellent point about voting carefully. I urge all NABSTERS to truly look at the work ethic, accountability, and approachability of all candidates running this year for the board. Trust in your gut and understand we are all family in the end. I can't wait to connect with most of you in 3 weeks.

God Bless

Robert

Sent from my iPhone