[nabs-l] jaws problems

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 18 02:46:54 UTC 2017

Amy,

I think this has happened to me as welll although not real recently.
Are you using the latest updates to jaws? About once a  month, they update
it and you can get those updates for free.

I suggest installing the updates if you have not done so already.
Giving FS a call is probably the best thing to do because they need to know
about it and where it happens.

You are not the first person to have issues with jaws 18 since I've seen
other people say the same thing on list servs. It might be a bug in jaws
between it and Microsoft suite in later versions like Word 2016.
I hope you get this  resolved!
Ashley