[nabs-l] Embosser help

Tristan Torres tristan.torres09 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:21:37 UTC 2017

Hi All. I am reaching out on a work-related venture. My university has employed me to help improve the experience of blind students on campus by evaluating the accessibility of documents from multiple formats, one of which is braille. I am encountering a problem with several documents in which the braille on a particular page seems to cut off inexplicably, while others seem to be in tact. I am no expert in embossing, and neither are the people employing me, so I was hoping that one of you could help me resolve this. Look forward to hearing from you all soon.  Thanks for your help in advance. Tristan