[nabs-l] google docs help

zeynep sule yilmaz blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 07:36:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

Just google it as screen reader support for google docs or jaws and
google docs on google. You will get bunch of info on freedom
scientific website and google support. One helpful info, I use google
chrome when I deal with google docs and it seemed the most compatible
but I might be wrong about this.
Thanks