[nabs-l] Web development consulting

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu May 25 00:19:32 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I wanted to announce this here because it's a great fundraiser for NABS.

I recently began offering consulting services; this includes website
development, web and server hosting and much more.

I know many of us have hobbies, side jobs and other projects we want to
showcase. Perhaps you want to be the next internet radio star and create
a radio station, but don't know how to begin, or perhaps you just want a
website to show off yourself, your resume and a portfolio. I've got you
covered and can help make your next project a success.

I also love supporting organizations that I care about, and NABS
continues to work on things that are of great importance to students. As
a result, I will be donating a percentage of any proceeds gained, as
long as you tell me you heard about my services through this list.

Please either visit me on the web at http://tylerlittlefield.me, or give
me a call at (617) 431-8009.

I look forward to working with you!

Thanks,