[nabs-l] IOS 11

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 21:43:16 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I just updated my phone to IOS 11 this morning, and think it
really looks awesome so far.  I was just wondering what all you
guys think about this new release as well.  One thing that's
really cool is to have the ability to share your music with all
your friends (using Apple Music) and you won't have to run into
any copyright issues when trying to share it.  Also, I just
noticed that it's now possible to have your own voice recorded
with VO, although not entirely sure how to go about that.  I do
know that it's in VO settings, then Speech, then Pronunciation,
but not exactly sure what to do next.  Will the phone guide you
through the process by telling you to say certain sounds/words,
or do you just say things at random?

Looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Thanks,

Sami