[nabs-l] Your thoughts on the BrailleNote Touch

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 19:32:01 UTC 2017

Dear Roaona,

I just got a BN Touch about two months ago. So far, I am a big fan of it! It has a lot more capability than earlier versions of the BrailleNote. I love that I can use third-party apps like Facebook, Docs, etc. I'm the kind of person who hates to carry around multiple devices; the ability to have a computer and a braille display all in one as opposed to, say, an iPhone paired with a display is very important to me. However, the BrailleNote Touch is extremely expensive. If you only want a device capable of Google products, there is probably a cheaper option. Hope this helps.

Sophie