[NABS-L] pdf books

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:27:39 UTC 2018

Hey Daniel,
Do you have an Iphone?
There is a good strategy with the phone that you could use if you had the document emailed to you. If you haven't had the document emailed to you, you can email it to yourself. Then, from the attachment, click "share". There will be an option "Save PDF to Ibooks." Ibooks is very, very nice. It breaks things up into pages so you don't have to get overwhelmed by a large chunk of text, and you can also search very easily for keywords.
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind Students
Phone: 3102653949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone