[NABS-L] Membership Call, Sunday, April 29th, 8PM Eastern

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:47:46 UTC 2018

Hey NABSters!

I hope you are all ready for finals and excited for a much-deserved summer
break, full of beaches and grueling internships.

If you were a little concerned about your trip backpacking across Europe
this summer, or that safari you are embarking on in Botswana, don’t worry,
we have you covered. Push back from that desk, stretch out, and come to our
membership call this Sunday at 8PM Eastern.

We will be hearing from a blind world traveler who will share her
experiences with us and tell us the do’s and don’ts.

The call-in number is 7127705197 and the access code is 265669.

Good luck on those finals and hope to see you all soon at national
convention!

Yours truly,

Syed Rizvi

2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students

SyedRizviNFB at Gmail.com

4132503523