[NABS-L] Routing emails from one account to another.

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:22:30 UTC 2018

Alternatively, you can go into your gmail account and go to the
Settings then go to Forwarding and Pop/IMAP to tweak the settings.
Not exactly sure what you would have to do after that but you should
be able to connect the Microsoft based account and Google based
account.
Or possibly you can use the Microsoft Outlook app (not website) on
your PC to access your work email directly?

Miso