[NABS-L] Learn the what’s what what about Louisiana Center for the blind

elizabeth.rouse14 at gmail.com elizabeth.rouse14 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:09:27 UTC 2018

Happy August everyone!
The Iowa Association of Blind Students would like to invite all of NABS to attend our August monthly call. This call will feature a panel of guests to share information about the beloved Louisiana Center for the Blind. We will be hearing from Pam Allen, a current LCB student, and a recent graduate.
We would love for you to bring your thoughts and questions to our discussion.
This call will take place on Sunday, August 19 at 7 o’clock central standard time.
The calling information is 605-475-4120. Please use access code 7972692.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions 😃

Elizabeth Rouse
Iowa Association of Blind Students secretary