[NABS-L] upper level math, bio and chem

michael.ausbun at gmail.com michael.ausbun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:10:09 UTC 2018

Hello NABSters,
	Hope you are all doing well! Recently, I have been contacted by a
blind student here in the great state of Louisiana. This student wants to
know of successful, non-visual techniques for completing collegiate
coursework in upper level maths (calc 1-3, differential equations, numerical
methods, etc.), and science-oriented biology and chemistry (biochem, organic
chem, microbio, etc.). Being that I was humanities-oriented, and have only
studied STEM subjects informally, I thought I would reach out to the
experts.
Anyone have suggestions that I can pass along?
Much love,
Michael Ausbun
Secretary - treasurer, Louisiana Association of Blind Students
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Nevada