[NABS-L] Accessible PDF Converter Apps:

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Dec 4 15:32:09 UTC 2018

As far as accessibility goes, if you don't want to open something up in
word, Adobe is always the standard for accessibility comparisons;
meaning that it will be more highly supported than the browser's native
PDF control.
HTH,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>