[NABS-L] Question About Transferring Information from the Apex to the Touch

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:07:31 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

Happy 2018 to all of you.  I have a question about transferring
information from the Apex to the Touch.  My request to upgrade to
the BrailleNote Touch was approved by the District Administrator.
I received the email about this news yesterday from my counselor
at the Division of Blind Services.  How do I get my addresses in
the Address list on the Touch? I have already copied my addresses
in KeyList to a document on my Sd card.