[NABS-L] Proof of Purchase

Anya Fuller annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:11:31 UTC 2018

Hello,
in college I was lucky enough to find most of my books on Bookshare
and other similar sites. Sometimes my professors had extra copies of
their books and they just gave them to DSS for scanning at no charge.
I understand it is not a standard practice, and I was just lucky that
way, but it really helped.
Also, if your DSS office has already provided you with the accessible
books, and all they want you to do is to show them the proof of
purchase, you should do what a number of people have advised; buy
those books and return them as soon as the DSS sees your receits.
Have a great semester!