[NABS-L] Help with Reading Power-Points

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 02:25:03 UTC 2018

Mausem,

Good advice. I also use a pc for powerpoints.
I agree that downloading the file to a computer is a good idea. If you
download it to your laptop though, you will have to unprotect the file by
going to the file tab and clicking unprotect.

I actually don't have that sort of phone, but  I know that its easier to use
a computer and laptops  will do the trick given they are thin and portable
now.
As for saving your place, I'm not sure this is possible. Whenever I open the
powerpoints, it begins at slide 1.
I think there is a go to slide feature on windows pcs
If not, you can press page down to go down by slides.
I wish powerpoint had placemarkers like word.

Ashley