[NABS-L] Help Setting Up Whatsapp on Iphone

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:17:58 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I am trying to set up Whatsapp on my iphone 8 independently.  I
downloaded the app without any problems, but before I can get
started I need to enter my phone number, and I'm very confused as
to how to do that.  There are two text fields, but it's not clear
which field I should use.  The second text field has the number 1
on it, which I'm assumed is the country code.
I tried entering my number in the first text field, but couldn't
hit the Done button.  If I use the second text field, it says
"invalid country code." Does anyone know how the phone number
fields work?
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind
Students
Phone: (310) 265-3949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com