[NABS-L] Maps

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:47:41 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm wondering what suggestions anybody might have for creating readable
maps. - I go to a number of public events where there are a lot of trails
and paths that are not marked out in a form I can access. Many times the
event will have a program with a map, but even then the map they provide is
not detailed enough. I find that people are also not great at getting the
information correct, someone will say east and someone else will say west.

I was thinking about maybe using a gell pen, or perhaps one of those 3d
pencils, but haven't used either. I was also thinking about maybe just using
my stylus to make a series of dotted lines. Has anybody here faced a similar
challenge and what solutions do you find work best.

Thanks,
Ben