[NABS-L] Problem with Email when Sharing Pages Documents

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 04:57:04 UTC 2018

Hi guys,
Hope everyone is having a great evening.
I have come across another Pages issue which I have unsuccesfully qied to troubleshoot.
Like most of you, I have multiple email accounts. Recently, I decided to change my default account from one, which I'll call Account A, to another, which I'll call Account B.
Although standard emails now go through using Account B as the new default, Pages documents do not. When I share a Pages docuwith with a contact, my phone automatically wants to send email through Account A instead. This should not be happening because Account A is no longer the default.
Here is what I have done so far to try to fix the problem:
 Rebooting
Going through mail and contacts settings
Deleting Account A and putting it back later
Just to clarify, I still want Account A on my phone, I just don't want Pages documents to be sent from there anymore as it is no longer the default.
I hope this problem is clear, and that one of you could help.
Thanks,
Vejas
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of California Association of Blind Students
Phone: 3102653949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com