[NABS-L] Talking to customer service on the phone

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:40:43 UTC 2018

Hi Armando,
That must have been so annoying.
I used to also get very nervous when calling. But the more you do it, the easier it will get. To this day I'm still someone who would prefer to just text and email, but the reality is that some conversations are just not possible without the phone. Also, older people often like using the phone more because they used it a lot when they were younger, so your older relatives may prefer you using the phone. Hope this helps.
 Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of California Association of Blind Students
Phone: 3102653949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com