[NABS-L] Rainshine Canes Still in Existence

cjmullin225 at aol.com cjmullin225 at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 02:23:08 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Recently, I was thrilled to find out that the Wisconsin Council for the
Blind has continued to make the old Rainshine canes, the durable, solid
fiberglass predecessor to the NFB cane, and the Adaptations store in San
Francisco sells them in a number of lengths. They cost $25. Tips are also
available, but I'm unsure of the price. Keep in mind that these canes are
also much heavier than the NFB cane, but they are a solid option,
particularly for more outdoorsy activities.

The number for Adaptations is 415-694-7301. I hope y'all find this helpful.

Connor