[NABS-L] Get your NABS Cookbook Today!

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 01:41:12 UTC 2018

Hello fellow students!   Question... are you looking to change your eating habits? Are you tired of the same old same old meals every day? Then you're in luck! The 3rd Annual NABS Cookbook is here! This time, with a healthy twist. That right, choose from 50 easy to make recipes ranging from smoothies to full meals that will boost your metabolism and start your day fresh. This year our cookbook has a little bit of everything for everyone that is targeted towards a healthy living. Get yours today for only $15!
Here is how you order.    Go to this link:    goo.gl/forms/q6iR6rPQW0Y31yKI3
 Once on the form fill out your information with what format you want it in and which payment method you will be using. From there. you will get instructions on how to pay using your preferred payment method.    If you have any questions regarding the cookbook please direct them to Dustin Cather at cather.dustin at gmail.com or via cell phone at 309-267-7670.    Once again, we thank you for your support and hope that you choose to buy this awesome cookbook!  Best,Dustin Cather - Fundraising Chair