[NABS-L] interesting question

Kathryn Webster, President, National Association of Blind Students nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:53:30 UTC 2018

Hi Nesma!!

Miss Lauren McLarney is studying Maryland law at the University of Maryland.
She graduates in just a few weeks. Furthermore, other students are studying
law in DC and Virginia, but may still be of much assistance. Let me know if
you'd like contact info.

Love,
Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of nesma aly via
NABS-L
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:39 PM
To: 'National Association of Blind Students mailing list'
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: nesma aly <nesmaaly123 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] interesting question

Dear all,

I hope that everyone is doing well and is excited for the end of the
semester.

I have a kind of interesting question, is anyone on here studying law? I am
particularly looking for students who are studying Maryland's law. If you
are, please write me off list. I would love to talk with you!

Thanks and have a good night!

Nesma Aly