[NABS-L] Problem With Brailliant BI 40

Emmanuelle Lo singingemmanuelle at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:22:33 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Yesterday, my Brailliant BI 40 stopped charging. I've tried plugging it into two different USB wall chargers and plugging it into my Mac like I usually do, but it doesn't respond. I haven't dropped it or noticed anything wrong with it until now. Do you have any advice about what I should do next? Is there a way to tell if the cords I'm using are the problem or if there's something more seriously wrong with the Brailliant?

This is unfortunate timing, as it's my last weekend of having to do a bunch of school stuff before I graduate high school.

I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Emmie Lo