[NABS-L] Join our annual Convention based membership call tomorrow at 8PM Eastern, Monitored by President Kathryn Webster

Shannon Cantan shannoncantan.nfb at gmail.com
Sat May 26 19:40:01 UTC 2018

Aloha my Federation Family,

Convention time is near!,
Whether you are  On the fence about going,  have had your reservations set since January, or just want to know what National Convention is,  this call is for you.  We understand that figuring out where you want to go, what you want to do, and even what is going on during convention can feel extremely daunting.  This is why we are dedicating this Membership Call to everything Convention related, we have so much planned, you are not going to want to miss it.
We will be joined by President Webster as well as a cast of other amazing people to answer all your questions.
Once more, the call will be happening tomorrow Sunday, May 27 at 8PM Eastern
Call 712-770-5197 Code:265669

We will see you there!,

Shannon KS. Cantan
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Co-chair outreach committee
(808) 785-5186
ShannonCantan.NFB at gmail.com