[NABS-L] Help Needed with JAWS Voices

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:08:28 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I recently had to reformat my computer. Previously, I was using the JAWS British voice Daniel, and so I'd like to install him again.
I found the voice file by going to the JAWS context menu, then help, then voices. I have JAWS 18, so chose Vocalizer Express 2, the category of voices for jaws 18.
I didn't have any problems downloading the file, but when I open it, instead of installation options or instructions as I'd expect, the file just opens up as a document in Notepad. I can't find installation instructions. I was wondering if anyone knew how to install a JAWS voice once it's downloaded?
Thanks,
Vejas