[NABS-L] Reminder: Legislative Advocacy Committee Call Sunday at 8 PM ET

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Nov 18 01:19:22 UTC 2018

Good evening fellow students,

I hope that you are enjoying a wonderful weekend.

This is a friendly reminder that the legislative advocacy committee is having our monthly conference call tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm eastern. The call-in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.

I understand that many of us will be traveling or spending time with family, as I am, too. We will do our very best to keep the call quick and efficient as we cover some important business for November.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Aloha,

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>