[NABS-L] The Difference Between Structured Discovery and Conventional Training

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:09:56 UTC 2018

Hi, The structured method allows you to explore other options and ways of doing things versus the conventional where you learn only one way and one way only of doing something. For example, travel, the conventional method teaches one route from point a to point B, while the structured version teaches the alternative routes in case that primary one is blocked off. The reason why a lot of people are better off learning the structured method as apposed to the conventional, is because once they get employed or go to college, they have those other alternatives to handling stuff instead of just one way in case that way does not work all the time  depending on the situation.

Sent from my iPhone