[NABS-L] November Discussion Starter

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 02:51:08 UTC 2018

I believe that each person should be able to make that decision based upon personal preference and needs.  I have done it both ways, it has really depended on the situation, whom I'm with, etc.  I don't believe there should be some hard and fast rule where a blanket statement should be made about all blind people.  My personal preference is to pre-board...but I would not suggest that another person who is blind and who doesn't is wrong.