[NABS-L] REMINDER! NABS Fundraising Call this Sunday!

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 19:45:55 UTC 2018

Hello all!
I would like to welcome you to join us for the National Association of Blind Students monthly fundraising call, which will be held on Sunday October 14th at 9 PM Eastern. Join us as we discuss our efforts in funding all the wonderful activities that NABS supports. We would love to have you join us on this call and provide any insights you deem fit into our efforts.
To call in call the NABS line at.Phone Number: 712 770 5197Access Code: 265669
We hope to see on the call on Sunday, October 14th at 9 PM Eastern!
Best,Dustin CatherNABS Fundraising Committee Co-Chair