[NABS-L] Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Fundraising Gets Us There! - Sunday, Sept. 9 at 9pm eastern

President, NABS | Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:26:59 UTC 2018

Hi family!!

Please join us for our second Fundraising Committee call this Sunday,
September 9 at 9pm eastern! You may not think fundraising is all that fun,
but we will try out best to bring joy to your Sunday evening blues!!

Not to mention, those that participate in fundraising initiatives are
involved in planning NABS events and the decisions behind purchasing NABS
swag and merchandise!

Call - 712-770-5197,,265669.

When - Sunday, September 9 at 9pm eastern.

Love to you all; and talk soon!

*	Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind

(203) 273-8463

 <mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com> Nabs.president at gmail.com |
www.nabslink.org