[NABS-L] Attending NFB convention while having an internship

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:33:53 UTC 2019

Hi All,
I am going to be interning at my school's law campus, and assisting with their disability outreach. I am also hoping to attend NFB convention.
I just wanted to ask these of you who have had internships and still attended NFB convention: How did you justify needing to attend convention? Did you attend the full convention or just go for a couple of days so you can return to your internship promptly?
Thanks,
Vejas