[NABS-L] Fundraising Call Today

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 14:56:38 UTC 2019

What's Up My Nabs Family?
  Just wanted to remind all of you to brighten up your Sunday evening by joining us tonight for our monthly fundraising call at 9:00 PM eastern standard time. Topics will include restaurant take-overs and new projects as we approach national convention. Hope to see you all there. Call in at 712.770.5197 followed by access code 265669.
Have a lovely rest of your weekend!

Best,
Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni
Stanford University Class of 2022
2nd Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students
 Fundraising Committee
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
 937.361.2363
trishak.nfb at gmail.com