[NABS-L] for those of you who have used Vital Source ...

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:08:40 UTC 2019

Thank you Miranda,  I did see a book shelf app so I will have to download
that, in terms of the searching thing, yeah I guess I will have to look on
how to search for a certain term or something like that, and hopefully I
can have it just as a document, I don’t want to have to open an app all the
time to look at my book. If I’m not wrong, you’re from Florida correct?