[NABS-L] Using online dating apps and putting oneself out there

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:13:04 UTC 2019

Hi Rahul, I've met several partners on OKCupid and Tinder, many
more than I've met from anywhere else.  That being said, it is
really discouraging at times because, especially as a guy, you
have to swipe on hundreds of people before any message you back
because all the sites have many more men than women among other
things.  Make sure you find a good sighted friend to put up a
picture of you because sighted people won't be interested without
one (people without pictures are typically cheaters who don't
want to be recognized or sometimes scammers).

HTH,
Karl