[NABS-L] Reading People

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 01:06:29 UTC 2019

Learn to feel their energy.  Even in cheery tones of voices, the deep verbal
cues, and the energetic feel does not lie.

They might disguise it on the surface, but if you learn to drill down, you
can pick it up usually.

However you should really just get them to tell you.

You can use a counseling trick that counselors who are blind use.

That is just asking the person, and explaining to them that you can't see
and need them to tell you.

Also, just asking as a friend is another good idea.

People have to learn to speak up, anyway, so outside of just doing things or
putting people in situations that I know are awkward, I don't worry about it
over much because it really takes too much energy.
I've learned how to discern who I should hang out with, wen, and where.

Thanks,

Justin