[NABS-L] Let your voice be heard on the NABS Now Podcast

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:08:15 UTC 2019

What exactly are you planning to accomplish with this podcast? When do you plan on  getting it released? What exactly do you want us to share? Also, who is this "team" that's working on it? I think much more information would be greatly appreciated by all of us here. I'm not trying to sound rude or pushy here, so hopefully I won't be disciplined for this message, but if you guys are promoting something like this, it's best to publish as much information like this out there so that people will find it credible. With the very little information we have right now, outsiders might think this could be a spam email... especially since the email address is only listed as "Blind Students." Maybe you should change this email address to read "NABS Podcast" so that it sounds more believable.

Again, I'm not trying to be pushy, just giving you some friendly advice. Hopefully more information will be publicized soon.

Thanks,

Sami