[NABS-L] SAT prep

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:57:18 UTC 2019

It has been many years since I took the SAT, and I took it with
Braille test as well.
That said, I do wonder if you could contact College Board directly and
ask what they can offer.
I also think that while it is important and nice to practice with
conditions and parameters that reflect the real test taking
environment, it would not hurt to glean whatever practice problems you
can find online and use those.
All the best,
Miso