[NABS-L] needing some urgent help for a college assignment

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 01:36:46 UTC 2019

Hey Nesma,

I think there's still a page on the NFB Web site with info on the TIME Act. I'll try to see what I can dig up for you. If it's not due tomorrow and you have time to contact someone, you might want to reach out to Gabe Cazares or John Pare at the national office. As always, give me a call if you need my help!

Chris Nusbaum