[NABS-L] Meeting with leader.

Selvin Linder sflinder775 at access.alamancecc.edu
Sun Feb 24 02:31:35 UTC 2019

Good Evening NABS Students:

I want to let you know on about a meeting going on on Wednesday February
27, 2019, If you are available please register on the website to get your
name in the system.  https://yeagroup21.wixsite.com/website

If you can not do so please give me your name, last name, and email so I
can put you in the system. I am trying to make the website usable for all
people with disabilities.

Please invite any youth between the ages 18 and 30.  If you do not want
your name in the system just call in and say your name. This is for
Wednesday February 27, 2019 at 5 Eastern. The board will open at 4:45 P.M.

Dial-in number (US): (605) 313-4171 Access code: 799307#

--
*Selvin Linder *
336-645-0252