[NABS-L] Post request

D'Agostino, Alfred ADAgostino at ndm.edu
Thu Jun 27 13:27:49 UTC 2019

" Regarding electronic circuit diagrams:

PIAF from HumanWare may be a quick way to produce simple tactile graphics from pictures.

You can contact John Gardiner at ViewPlus – I recall a presentation he made a few years ago at Convention about a voice-enabled touch display.

APH is developing Graphiti, a dynamic refreshable tactile display; although it is in prototype. I have a call into the developers to see what file types it uses. It was demonstrated at NFB’s last tactile symposium – it seems to have promise for such applications.

Alfred D’Agostino, Ph.D."

Alfred T. D'Agostino, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus of Chemistry
Notre Dame of Maryland University