[NABS-L] Time Is Running Out! Send In Your 2019 Superlative Nominations!

trishak.nfb at gmail.com trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:30:26 UTC 2019

Dear Students,

Convention commences in exactly one week, and we could not be more excited!
Make sure to mark your calendars for the fun NABS events happening
throughout the conference, but first, hop on over to our 2019 NABS
Superlatives form to celebrate some of the people who have made this year
memorable! Revisit the glory days of high school award ceremonies with a
NABS twist by clicking here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7tQctcCAZMCh7-dpt81dp6DbbnJ1Hszz
RdEp2HsXwmB2T-w/viewform> . Then, join us at the NABS Annual Business
Meeting, happening on Monday July 8, to help determine our winners. All
submissions are anonymous, and you can submit different responses as many
times as you would like before the end of the day on July 3.

If you have any questions, contact me at trishak.nfb at gmail.com
<mailto:trishak.nfb at gmail.com> .

Can't wait to see you all soon!

Best,

Trisha Kulkarni

Stanford University | Class of 2022

Second Vice President | California Association of Blind Students

Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

937.361.2363

Trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:Trishak.nfb at gmail.com>