[NABS-L] Questions REgarding taking an Italian course in University

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:20:17 UTC 2019

Hello Helga, Italian Braille is broadly the same as for the other
Romance Languages; E grave is 2 3 4 6, a grave is 1 2 3 5 6. If you
use Jaws, you should have the option to change Synthesizer Language,
depending on how the program was installed onto your computer. I teach
Italian so you can write to me off list if you like.
sandragayer7 at gmail.com

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--