[NABS-L] iPhone password autofill

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 19:16:13 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
I am currently using the "password auto-fill" feature on my iPhone. I used to write my passwords out until about 2 weeks ago, when secure text fields weren't working with the new iOs update.
There is one Web site that will not allow me to use auto-fill, unlike the others in which I can easily find the button that fills out the password field. It's my school's Web site, which is very big on security.
Before I contact my school's IT department, I wanted to ask if there are some sites that just don't work with auto-fill and VoiceOver.
Thanks,
Vejas