[NABS-L] September NABS Notes, Available Now!!

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 23:47:17 UTC 2019

Hey hey students,
Here we are as the weather finally gets cooler, and we pull our sweaters and boots out of our closets. Curl up with a pumpkin spice latte, if that's your style, and read our September edition of the NABS notes. Keep an eye out for a little surprise ... I won't say anymore!
You can access the notes at the link below, and in the attached word document.
http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notesseptember-2019
Happy reading!