[NABS-L] Read the October Blog Post

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:47:27 UTC 2019

What up Napster’s,
As we speed through October, we are well into our semesters, and that first round of midterms has come and gone. Where is the time going?
Even though the pile of assignments seems endless, we have the perfect idea for a study break! Settle in with a warm blanket and some cookies, and read this month’s blog post! We promise it won’t disappoint!
You can find it at the link below, or in the word document attached to this email.
http://nabslink.org/content/blog-post-october-2019-see-or-not-see-arielle-silverman

Happy reading!